An unforgettable holiday in New Caledonia awaits. Book your vacation at Le Méridien Ile de Pins, a boutique resort in New Caledonia, set on a stunning island with white sandy beaches lined by palm trees, crystal clear blue waters and some of the best snorkelling in the world in New Caledonia Barrier Reef.
Getting to Ile des Pins
All international flights arrive in Tontouta which is 50km from Noumea. Proceed to the domestic airport Magenta, situated in Noumea to board a flight into Ile des Pins Airport. Flights can be booked with Air Caledonie and run twice daily.
- Travel time from Tontouta International Aiport to Magenta Airport: Approx. 50 min.
- Flight time from Magenta airport to Ile des Pins Airport: Approx. 25 min.
- Baggage allowance is 12-20kg per person depending on the fare.
Via Fast Catamaran
- The Betico catamaran connects Noumea with Isle of Pines and takes approximately 2hours 15minutes.
- Services operate on most Saturdays, Sundays & Wednesdays.
- Departure from Noumea : 7am ; return journey leaves Isle of Pines at 5pm.
- Baggage allowance : 20kg per person.
- Prices are classed economy, comfort or VIP.
- On average, the trip costs half the price of an air ticket.
Getting to Le Méridien Ile des Pins
Arriving by air
At Ile des Pins airport, guests can book the Kuu Oro Shuttle Service (1,450 XPF per adult; 725 XPF per child 12 and under), a taxi (approx. 3,000 XPF per person) or a Private Car Service (8,900 XPF 4 Guests). All prices are one-way.
- Travel time from Ile des Pins airport to Le Méridien Ile des Pins: Approx. 20 min.
Arriving by sea
The main harbour at Ile des Pins is Port de Kuto. To get to the resort, guests can book the Kuu Oro Shuttle Service (1,550 XPF per adult; 775 XPF per child 12 and under) or a Private Car Service (9,800 XPF 4 Guests). All prices are one-way.
- Travel time from Port de Kuto to Le Méridien Ile des Pins: Approx. 20 min.
- Hotel rental (Ford Fiesta, subject to availability) 10,000 XPF per day, limited mileage, gas included
- JS Kunie Locations. Contact:(687) 43 07 14
- Edmond Location. Contact:(687) 76 69 96
To book your transfer, please contact the hotel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your date and flight/boat time.
Le Méridien Ile des Pins
Baie d'Oro, BP 175
Ile des Pins, 98832 New Caledonia
T (+687) 265000